Evergreen Adventures & Consultancies
Evergreen Adventures & Consultancies is a Tourism Management Company,
founded in December 2015 under Rajasthan Shops and Commercial Establishments Acts, 1958.
We are ATTA - USA accredited, India based eco tour firm which operates and arranges tours
for individuals and groups in Himalaya's high altitude destinations and Specialty Adventures.
We primarily promote trekking activities in Himalaya’s high altitude areas in Leh- J&K, Manali & Dharmasala – Himachal Pradesh. Our past experience and the strength of our team make us different. Each trek has its own beauty and nature. “A traditional village-based home stay would maintain and share a traditional way of life, provide Ladakhi food. It is based on Eco-friendly concepts and requires small amounts of investment for renovation not building.” Our objective is to create Adventure with Wellness programs with our specialized and experienced team.
Our primary concern is that every person should return home safely and with a Value Added Experience.
Our other signature program for corporate employees,
* Rejuvenating Yoga Trekking Tour in Ladakh(9 days)
* Bushman Survival Program for Corporate leaders (4 days) ex- Delhi coming soon
* Yoga- Detox- Trekking Holidays in Mcleodganj, Dharmashala (14 days) ex- Delhi
Our core values are Value for money, safety and guided adventure.
Our Core Values
Tourism is one of the most important and largest industries on the planet. Millions of people travel around the year around the globe with different objectives. We cater with a Specialty Adventure Travel. We don’t do anything different but we strive to do the things differently & along with the time we keep upgrading that program based on Valuable Suggestions.
The following are the key points in our philosophy:
- • Small groups have less impact on local communities and environments.
- • Providing livelihood to local communities who live in remote areas.
- • Value for Money: Every penny spent should bring its value.
- • We encourage our own staff to take an active interest in responsible and sustainable tourism and train them accordingly so that they can put our policies into practice.
- • We provide our clients with advice and guidelines on how to respect the social, cultural and religious beliefs of local communities.
Know More About Us
We take online bookings for all the available trekking packages. We have also made an availability chart for the trekkers, by using this chart they can book there treks.
“A traditional village-based home stay would maintain and share a traditional way of life, provide Ladakhi food.
We promote Homes Stays arrangement for staying during the expedition. Each trek has its own beauty and nature.