Destinations Covered during Kheer Ganga :Delhi, Kasol, Kheer Ganga.
General Information About Kheer Ganga
Hot Spring water at Kheer Ganga
Parvati Valley & Greenery
Kheer Ganga is situated in Parvati Valley at a distance of 22 km from Manikaran. For Kheer Ganga, one has to go by jeepable road up to a place called ‘Barshaini’ and from there to Kheer Ganga on foot. This trek leads through hilly terrain. This is the place where ‘Kartik Ji’, the elder son of ‘Lord Shiva’ remained in ‘Samadhi’ for thousands of years. Kheer Ganga is one of the most refreshing treks that you can go on anywhere. The natural hot-water-spring experience is something that you will remember for a lifetime. Most people who reach this place always come back for seconds as there you can simply not get enough of such a place. The place is open for about 7 months in a year and is not permanently inhabited
Day 01 - Delhi – Kasol (538 Kms / 13 Hrs)
Meet your Co-travelers at ISBT Kashmere Gate and board the coach for an overnight drive to Buntar.
Day 02 - Bhuntar, Kullu to Kasol (43kms/ 2hrs)
Arrive at Bhuntar and our team leader will lead you to Kasol. Check in at Kasol and relax for some
time or explore nearby the sights. Enjoy a musical evening with a musical session along with
Bonfire and Buffet Dinner. Overnight in Kasol
Early morning greet by our representative, Check-in into the hotel. Later after breakfast, you are free to explore the nature. Overnight stay at Kasol
Day 03 - Kasol (5214ft) - Kheer Ganga (17 Kms/1 hr by vehicle, 5-6 hrs, 12 Kms trek)
Morning after breakfast at hotel, Drive to Barshani (3959 ft) to start a trek to Kheer Ganga
(9750ft). Upon arrival check-in at camp. Free to explore the beautiful surroundings or take a bath
at Hot Spring Water. In the evening enjoy bonfire & music with snacks & mock-tails.
Overnight stay at Camp.
Day 04 - Kheer Ganga – Kasol (29 Kms / 7 Hrs)
Morning after breakfast, Get ready for some thrilling fun start the trek again back to Barshaini and then drive to Kasol. Take overnight bus or drive to New Delhi.
Day 05 - Delhi
Arrive at Delhi.
This Kheer Ganga includes the following:
- Experienced English-speaking local guide.
- All camping equipment including state-of-the-art high altitude sleeping bags, waterproof tents and trek mattresses.
- Camping accommodation as per the program on double / triple sharing.
- Freshly cooked, delicious vegetarian meals as per the itinerary.
- Safe storage to store your luggage while you are on your trek.
- Complimentary access to Evergreenadcon’s reading lounge to rest after the trek and a washroom to freshen up if available.
The Kheer Ganga does not include the following:
- Permit Fee for foreigners.
- Trekking Poles, Jackets, Boots etc.
- Any Deviation or detour.
- Cost Escalation due to natural reason.
- Anything which is not a part of our inclusions.
Things to Carry for Kheer Ganga
- Shirts / T-shirts – 2/3
- Jeans / Trekking Pants - 2
- Windproof jacket of decent quality (no flimsy wind cheaters please!) preferably with a hood
- Warm and thick Fleece / Full-sleeve Woollen sweater
- Thermal inner wear (upper & lower)
- Woollen cap
- Woollen gloves
- Woollen socks & regular socks (3-4 pairs)
- Scarf/muffler (optional)
- Comfortable Trekking/Hiking shoes (shoes with a thick sole are recommended)
- Lightweight floaters/sandals/slippers
- Raincoat / Poncho
- Small light weight towel
- Water bottle (sturdy ones, no empty Bisleri bottles!!)
- Cap / Hat to keep the strong sun away from your face
- Sun glasses
- Walking stick / Trekking pole
- Sunscreen Lotion
- Lip Balm
- Torch / Flashlight (with extra batteries)
- Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
- Personal toiletries
- Books, if you like reading
- Day pack/small bag which you will carry on your back every day and keep your essentials in it
- Carry rain cover for your bags
- Keep a few poly bags or waterproof bags in your bag in which if required you can put your belongings in case of heavy rain
- Camera if you like (with fully charged batteries)
|Start Date||Start Day||End Date||End Day||No. of Nights||No. of Days||Seats Left|