Area Covered: Dehradun - Mussoorie, Kempty Falls and Nainbagh
Mussoorie has always been a great gateway for mountain walker with an eye for exceptional beauty and for unspoilt trail. This satisfying circuit is three days trek but now, upto furthest village jeepable roads makes it two days.There may be many reasons in validating the trek location, but following are the four reasons for doing this trek. This is few feet short of 10,000 ft mark. The mountains are mixed of oak and cedar jungles are dense and isolated, and these jungles host a rich variety of flora and fauna. This has a romantic association with Heinrich Herrer’s bestselling novel ‘Seven years in Tibet’. And picking this trek possesses a unique Garhwali culture and has a clear influence of Yamuna River.
Day 01 - Dehradun – Pantwari – Nag Tibba Base camp
After arrival 7:00 AM at Bus stand/ railway station, our representative leads you to lodge/ guest house for refreshment. The journey will further proceed to a beautiful drive via Mussoorie, Kempty Falls and Nainbagh. It takes almost 3hrs to reach Pantwari (1450 mtr), starting point of the trek. Here have some snack before starting the Trek from Panthwari to Kathiyan (6 kms / 4 hrs). You reach there by 4:00 PM (approx.). Meal or snacks on arrival at campsite. Basecamp exploration followed by Dinner.
Day 02 - Trek from Base-Camp to Nag Tibba Top (3022 mts)
You wake up to a beautiful morning amidst dense jungle of Start early in the morning and trek towards Nag Tibba Summit. Nagtibba means place or abode of the Snake God. It has a beautiful temple on the top, and a little over, one can see entire Bandarpoonch ranges of Great Indian Himalayas towards the Yumnotri side. Explore the region and come down to Nag Tibba Base Camp for hot lunch. Evening snacks, followed by dinner.
Day 03 - Nag Tibba Base Camp – Pantwari (3-4 hrs trek & 6 hrs drive to Dehradun)
We drop you to the Railway station / Bus-stand for further journey.
- Experienced English & Hindi speaking local guide.
- All camping equipment including state-of-the-art high altitude sleeping bags, waterproof tents and trek mattresses.
- Camping accommodation as per the program on double / triple sharing.
- Freshly cooked, delicious vegetarian meals as per the itinerary.
- Safe storage to store your luggage while you are on your trek.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival by the company representative.
- Driver’s expenses, parking charges, toll taxes.
- All applicable taxes.
- Additional equipment (sleeping bag, backpack)
- Additional items and meals such as snacks and extra drinks
- Airfares or fares
- Entry visa to India
- Health and travel insurance
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, room heater charges, alcoholic, and non-alcoholic, beverages, mineral water, room service, tea, coffee etc.
- Any train fare/air fare unless specified.
- Tips & any other expenses not mentioned in Tour Itinerary.
There are multiple ways to reach Dehradun.
By Air:Jolly Grant Airport is the airport serving Dehradun, located about 25 km from the city. There is a daily flight from Delhi to Dehradun. Flights: Jet Airways, Air India, Indigo; ticket cost: 2500 Rs (approx.) One Way
By Road:By road, Dehradun is well connected with major destinations of the country. NH72 connects Dehradun to Nahan (95 km) to the north-west, and thereon to Panchkula, Chandigarh and Shimla. NH 72 terminates at Haridwar, which is at 54km from Dehradun. Dehradun is located at a distance of 235 km from Delhi. NH72A links Dehra Dun to NH58 at Roorkee (67 km) and thereon south to Meerut (170 km) and Delhi (235 km). There is regular bus service from Delhi for Dehradun from Delhi ISBT Kashmere Gate.
From Jaipur,Super Luxury Roadways takes 10 hrs (departure 20:15 PM- Rs 1650) for booking log on https://rsrtconline.rajasthan.gov.in/ticket_booking/bussearch
There are private and government operated Overnight buses are available from New Delhi. These take almost 13 hrs and cost 700 Rs per pax.
By Train:An excellent rail network connects Dehradun to other important cities like Delhi, Mussoorie, Mumbai, Varanasi, Lucknow, and Kolkata. From Delhi- DDN NZM AC EXPRESS (2205). It costs approx. 550 Rs per Pax.
|Start Date||Start Day||End Date||End Day||No. of Nights||No. of Days||Seats Left|