Area Covered: Mcleodganj-Dharamshala
Reiki Healing & Nature walk:
This customized program is a drop of nectar for those who love adventure and self-soul cleansing. There is neither a bustling life nor disturbing pollution. You are going to increase your energy level, known as Aura by practicing Reiki & Yoga. The both practices, you will be doing in untouched nature surrounding by natural surroundings. You compete with yourself while trekking in the mountains. An encounter with the Tibetan culture, gives to new sense of harmony and peace. Long ago, when the world was young, they roamed the Earth, your ancestors and mine. They navigated by the Sun and the stars. They ate when hungry and sang when happiness felt. Life was simpler then and now again you will feel the same divine happiness through Reiki, Yoga & trekking retreat.
After arrival at Bus stand. Our representative leads you to Resort HimGiri or similar. Have breakfast and some 2-3 hrs rest at Resort/Hotel. Afternoon city tour of Dharamshala visiting H.H. Dalai Lama Temple, and Norbulingka (a Tibetan center for learning and preserving traditional art and craft). Overnight stay at hotel.
Today you will spend your time in relaxation. It will include Reiki and meditation technique.
After breakfast at Hotel, start walking from Bhagsu Nag. It is steep ascent for 4 hours through mixed forest of oak, rhododendron and deodar trees to Triund. The activities include morning yoga, trekking to the Triund Hill (2835 meters above sea level), and evening meditation. Packed lunch en-route.
Day 04 - Triund-Laka Glacier (3200 M)-Triund 8 kms
The day starts with morning yoga followed by trekking to Lahas Cave (3300 meters above sea level). Then, you will go back to Triund where you will enjoy an evening meditation session. The trail traverses along the glacial moraine to reach an open meadow at laka got, a temporary shepherd encampment. Laka got is situated at the snout of a small glacier called Laka glacier which is full of snow from March to June and the snow start to melt away with the monsoon and during post monsoon there is now snow.
Day 05 - Triund- Bhagsu Nag 4 hours walk
You will begin the day with morning yoga. On this day, you will descend back to resort where you will enjoy an evening meditation session.
This is the end of the retreat and a beginning to energetic life.
- Experienced English-speaking, Certified Reiki Master, Yoga Guru & local guide.
- All camping equipment including state-of-the-art high altitude sleeping bags, waterproof tents and trek mattresses.
- Camping accommodation as per the program on double / triple sharing.
- Freshly cooked, delicious vegetarian meals as per the itinerary.
- Safe storage to store your luggage while you are on your trek.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival by the company representative.
- Driver’s expenses, parking charges, toll taxes.
- Additional equipment (sleeping bag, backpack)
- Additional items and meals such as snacks and extra drinks
- Airfares or fares
- Entry visa to India
- Health and travel insurance
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, room heater charges, alcoholic, and non-alcoholic, beverages, mineral water, room service, tea, coffee etc.
- Any train fare/air fare unless specified.
- Tips & any other expenses not mentioned in Tour Itinerary.
There are multiple ways to reach Mcleodganj.
By Air:The nearest Domestic Airport is Dharamsala Kangra Airport, Gaggal (DHM), roughly 60-90 minutes’ drive from Mcleodganj. Flights: Spice jet, Air India; ticket cost: 8500 Rs (approx.) One Way
By Bus:There are private and government operated Overnight buses are available from New Delhi. These take almost 13 hrs and cost 1400 Rs. per pax.
By Train:Take Airport metro from Indira Gandhi International Airport to New Delhi Railway station. There are lots of trains from New Delhi Railway station. A comfortable overnight journey to Pathankot and then 6-7 hrs to Kangara and then by taxi or Auto, you reach to Mcleodganj. It costs almost 550 Rs.
Best Option:When you land Indira Gandhi International Airport then take very frequent domestic flight to Chandigarh (50 min) & from Chandigarh it takes 5 hrs to reach Mcleodganj by road (Air-conditioned Mini Traveller or by Volvo Bus Rs. 800 Approx). Flights: Spice jet, Indigo, Air India, Jet Airways; ticket cost: 2500 Rs (Approx.)
|Start Date||Start Day||End Date||End Day||No. of Nights||No. of Days||Seats Left|