As an organization, we formally adopt the Values Statement declared by the Adventure Travel Trade Association (ATTA) & ATOAI (India). The ATOAI is an organization that facilitates member operators for the responsible and sustainable development of the adventure travel industry.
This statement means that each component of your trip has been well researched and chosen to support our commitment to giving back and providing you with a great adventure. We promote “Leave No Trace” principles in our choice of accommodations and our waste management, minimizing impact at any sites or communities visited.
The following are the key points in our philosophy:
- We organize small group tour only to have less impact on local flora and fauna as well as community.
- Our founder’s previous experience with tribal community makes us to assess the need of community and how we can support for betterment of their life.
- We assure the service provide receives fair rates for their services.
- We encourage our staff and service provider to respond local community, having consideration of their religious and social beliefs.
- We provide our clients with detailed trip notes having all the vital information prior to start the tour program.
We are committed to follow the standard that are developed and practiced as per ATOAI- India
- We believe in the standards set by ATOAI- India for responsible travel criteria
- Practicing an effective sustainable management
- Maximizing social and economic empowerment to local community
- Protecting the cultural values and minimizing negative impacts
- Proving orientation before any travel at HUB city to minimize the water and other pollution
- We promote maximizing local employments in our tour program
- We encourage our clients, through our specific trip notes for staff and leaders, to act in a socially responsible way
- We promote zero trace policy